Thursday, March 10, 2011

Outstanding Art Direction

This particular idea came to me when I was watching the Oscars. Surprisingly, it was one of the harder awards for me to decide. The winner is...

World Showcase

Is this a cop-out? Probably. But it is really the only decision to make. The entirety of World Showcase is beautifully designed. The lands perfectly represent their countries and really transport you to far away places. Even just a walk around the lagoon is amazing. The buildings are perfectly detailed and take your breath away. It is one of the most impressive places in all of WDW.

What do you guys think? Agree or disagree?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! But I also especially like the amount of detail not just at the front, but as you walk through each country. For example, you can walk pretty far into France and it feels like a little Parisian alleyway kind of.
    I dunno... just my opinion on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the blog! And I completely understand what you mean. It's that incredible detail that makes it so special.

    ReplyDelete