Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Epcot Tour

So I thought it would be a good idea to post my absolute favorite video from Epcot to help start the month. While it is not strictly a video about Epcot (the Epcot specific part starts around the 3 minute mark), the Epcot section is one of my favorite parts.



I absolutely LOVED when the WDW Tour was on the resort TV station. Nothing against the people who have worked on the videos after it, but they have never come close to the magic of the WDW Tour. The Tour was really about the parks. It showcased their spirit and how they can make your vacation a truly memorable one. The latest videos seem to focus more on the Tour guides. They are often the ones taking up most of the attention which is really a shame. The old Epoct segment did a beautiful job of portraying the mission of the park. You almost felt moved by the video when you watched it and it really sold you on the ideals of community and innovation.

So what do you guys think? What is your favorite of the Resort TV Shows? Do you have a favorite Epcot Video?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I was in WDW in May, and the current resort TV just didn't get me excited for the parks the same way that the WDW tour did.

    -cfred

    ReplyDelete