Friday, November 26, 2010

WDW Bucket List

So this may seem like a little off topic, but I decided it would be fun to create a Walt Disney World Bucket List for myself. It's a list of things at Disney World that I'd like to at least once in my life. It's is no particular order really, since I want to accomplish them all.

1. Have lunch with an Imagineer.

2. Stay at a premium resort.

3. Drive a stock car at the Richard Petty Driving Experience.

4. Tour every resort.

5. See a show in Downtown Disney(either Cirque, House of Blues, or some new show in the future).

6. Attend a hard ticket event at the Magic Kingdom.

7. Go on a Segway tour at Epcot.

8. Go on one of the special early safaris at the Animal Kingdom.

9. Complete the Ultimate Magic Kingdom Touring Plan. (Every ride and show in one day)

10. Watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks with my significant other.

11. Get my child a haircut on Mainstreet USA.

12. Gain enough courage to ride Summit Plummet.

13. Learn how to surf at Typhoon Lagoon.

14. Drink around the world at Epcot-once I'm 21 of course ;).

15. Do the Keys to the Kingdom Tour.

16. Go on an Illuminations Cruise.

This is just a short list, and I'm sure that there's so much more to do at Disney World.

What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. We've done a couple of things on your list, but not too many. I'd like to do all of the special tours at some point. Other than that, I don't know what I'd put on my list...

    ReplyDelete