Saturday, November 13, 2010

Epicness

I am realllllllly excited for the release for the release of the new game called Epic Mickey. I really like the way they are putting a weird twist on classic Disney memories. This game is simply brilliant. There's Mean Street, which is a twisted version of Main Street USA. The Lonesome Manor, which of course is their version of the Haunted Mansion. There's also tons of attractions that fell by the wayside, or characters with a new twist. The game looks visually stunning.


 

3 comments:

  1. Not that it's related to your post, but have you ever read Cory Doctorow's DOWN AND OUT IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM? It might be something you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've actually never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can download it for free off of his website. I didn't like reading it in that format, so I bought the softcover from Amazon after reading enough to know that it was good.

    ReplyDelete